Be well everyone.
Thank you for helping us to keep others safe while they get their chiropractic care!
-Adjusting and exam tables, as well as clinical tools, are being sprayed and wiped with disinfectant after each patient and common touch points are being disinfected frequently. Please touch only what you need to.
- Clinical tools, pens and other small items are being UV sanitized on a rolling basis throughout the day.
- Please use hand sanitizer at front desk or wash hands upon arriving.
-Please come check in with the staff, then wait in your car if we are not able to send you directly to a room. We will flag you down or call you when your room is ready.
- Please only bring others with you if absolutely necessary. Any folks who are not being seen and are safe to wait in the car, should.
- Please do not come to the office if you have a fever, chills, aches or a new unexplained cough.
- Our normal generous cancellation policy will apply - please cancel at least 1 hr in advance to avoid a missed appointment fee.